autosupermart.com Forum Index autosupermart.com
Enjoy Talking About Automotive Related Things!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Meguair full cleaning process

View previous topic :: View next topic  
aojk

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2003 11:06 pm    Post subject: Meguair full cleaning process Reply with quote

after washing & claying my vehicle, I use meguairs #83(dual action) with a rotary buffer(red pad) on the whole vehicle. I wipe it off with #34(final inspection) then apply #7(show car glaze) with a hand applicator then I wipe it off using ultimate wipe followed with another time of #34. Last, I use #26(hi tech wax) to protect the finish with the rotary buffer but the yellow pad followed with another round of #34. Result: There was a very good shine on my 9yr old white toyota corolla. Got rid of all swirl marks and some fine scratch marks. The result was quite amazing! However, I'm still not totally satisfied as I want to achieve the 'wet' look for my vehicle. I also notice that after rain, the water stains on my polish and I've got to use my terry cloth to wipe it off! Pls advice!
Loggie31

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2003 11:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

For a deeper luster shine I use 3M Imperial Hand Glaze it's better than Meguiars #7 I know because I've compared them both. As for the water spots, well unless you cover your car you'll have to live with water spots. I usually, use Meguiars Final Touch to get rid of the spots.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    autosupermart.com Forum Index -> Car Care All times are GMT - 4 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: